Saturday, June 14, 2008

Introduction to a DrugFree World

This is my own personal blog as a Narconon Arrowhead staff member. You may know that we're the largest Narconon in the world, treating hundreds of drug or alcohol addicts at any one time. I wanted a way to tell people about the world inside Narconon and wonderful life-saving wins that people have here. I also wanted a place to explain to people why drug education and addiction treatment are such vital ways to put your energies.

I am constantly researching the worlds of drug use/addiction/trafficking and drug treatment. More of this information needs to be made available to the public because the media has the lid clamped on pretty tight. There are cities with terrible drug problems in which the media is not saying a thing, perhaps to protect the city's image and property values.

As I come across information that I think it is important, I'll post it here.

No comments: